PSYCH-K® is a user-friendly way to rewrite the software of your mind in order to change the printout of your life! ~Rob Williams
PSYCH-K® was originated in 1988 by Robert M. Williams, M.A. It was inspired by a variety of processes, some contemporary and some ancient. It deals with the part of the mind called the subconscious, which is capable of creating dramatic and lasting changes quickly and easily.
- a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 20 years!
- a simple, yet powerful process to change limiting beliefs that are self-sabotaging.
- a unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient derived from scientific research in brain dominance theory, neuroscience, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom .
- a ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- a process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking especially effective in the areas of behavioral/habit change, wellness and stress reduction.
What is a PSYCH-K balance?
A PSYCH-K Balance is a process designed to create balanced communication with both hemispheres of the cerebral cortex. This “whole-brain” state is ideal for reprogramming the subconscious mind with new self-enhancing beliefs that support your goals rather than defeat them!
Your subconscious beliefs establish the limits of what you can achieve. If your life feels like a car being driven with one foot on the accelerator and one foot on the brake, chances are you have a conflict between your conscious goals and your subconscious beliefs. This kind of conflict shows up in relationships, job performance, self-esteem, athletics, weight loss, prosperity, even your physical health.
Estra Roell has completed both the Basic and Advanced PSYCH-K® Workshops and is a PSYCH-K facilitator. She has experienced much success both personally and with clients using this simple yet highly effective process. PSYCH-K may be done in person or over the phone. To schedule your appointment call Estra at 434-882-0839 or email her via the Contact Estra form on this site. Go to the Coaching Services page for package options and pricing.